The MASOLIVER GROUP management, with a view to occupying a leading position in the market for the manufacture and distribution of spirits and in the distribution of food products made by prestigious brands, in order to make our services compatible with our customers’ satisfaction, adopts a development strategy for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and certification of a quality system in accordance with the ISO standard in MASOLIVER GROUP, and also in accordance with the IFS standard for Beveland (Food Safety).
The MASOLIVER GROUP management undertakes to continuously improve its efficiency in the management of its processes, as a result of which the Quality Management system is based on an undertaking to fulfil the following general goals:
QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY
- To plan the objectives and goals geared towards continuously improving the quality of the company’s products, processes and customer services on an annual basis.
- To comply with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements concerning quality, as well as customers’ specifications, the safety of the products/processes and other requirements endorsed by the organization.
- To achieve the full satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders, promoting communication and participation and surveying customers to enquire about the quality of the service.
- To conduct production in compliance with the obligations set forth in the HACCP guidelines based on the Codex Alimentarius, the terms of the IFS regulations and the ISO 9001 standard, as well as its aims, complying with the current law on food and environmental and personal matters.
- To carry out the necessary preventive and corrective actions, allocating the necessary resources to guarantee safe and healthy products and giving an undertaking to the continuous improvement of the Quality System.
- To promote the continuous training and professional development of the employees of the MASOLIVER GROUP with regard to the regulations and quality management, promoting their awareness and involvement in the continuous improvement of their activities.
- To maintain facilities that are suitable to facilitate the proper handling and hygiene practices, as well as to perform the necessary supervision of the above to ensure hygienically safe products.
- The company undertakes to comply with the basic requirements regarding ethical labour:
- Every human being possesses a unique value, which justifies the moral consideration of each person without unfair discrimination based on differences in terms of gender, age, disability, colour, race, religion, language, political beliefs or sexual inclination.
- Every individual has the right to self-fulfilment, to the extent that it does not interfere with the same right pertaining to others, and is under the obligation to contribute to the well-being of society.
- To comply with the current environmental laws and regulations and the commitments endorsed by the organization, try to anticipate and anticipate legislative developments.
- To make sustainable use of natural resources, encouraging efficient energy use and rational use of water and raw materials and promoting recycling practices.
- To manage waste and emissions in an environmentally friendly way and try to minimize generation in our operations.
The MASOLIVER GROUP Quality Management System Policy will be regularly updated by the management to ensure that it is appropriate at all times.
Measures are applied so that the Quality, Food Safety and Environment Policy is communicated to all levels of the organization, including those who work on behalf of MASOLIVER GROUP.
Begudà (Sant Joan les Fonts) Girona