The MASOLIVER GROUP management, with a view to occupying a leading position in the market for the manufacture and distribution of spirits and the distribution of food products made by prestigious brands, in order to make our services compatible with our customers’ satisfaction, adopts a development strategy for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and certification of a quality system in accordance with the ISO 9001:20015 standard within the MASOLIVER GROUP and the IFS standard for Beveland.
The MASOLIVER GROUP management undertakes to continuously improve its efficiency in the management of its processes, as a result of which the Quality Management system is based on an undertaking to fulfil the following general goals:
- To plan the objectives and goals geared towards continuously improving the quality of the company’s products, processes and customer services on an annual basis.
- To comply with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements concerning quality, as well as customers’ specifications, the safety of the products/processes and other requirements endorsed by the organization.
- To achieve the full satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders, promoting communication and participation and surveying customers to enquire about the quality of the service.
- To conduct production in compliance with the obligations set forth in the HACCP guidelines based on the Codex Alimentarius, the terms of the IFS regulations and the UNO-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, as well as its aims, complying with the current law on food and environmental and personal matters.
- To carry out the necessary preventive and corrective actions, allocating the necessary resources to guarantee safe and healthy products and giving an undertaking to the continuous improvement of the Quality System.
- To promote the continuous training and professional development of the employees of the MASOLIVER GROUP with regard to the regulations and quality management, promoting their awareness and involvement in the continuous improvement of their activities.
- The company undertakes to comply with the basic requirements regarding ethical labour:
- Every human being possesses a unique value, which justifies the moral consideration of each person without unfair discrimination based on differences in terms of gender, age, disability, colour, race, religion, language, political beliefs or sexual inclination.
- Every individual has the right to self-fulfilment, to the extent that it does not interfere with the same right pertaining to others, and is under the obligation to contribute to the well-being of society.
- To maintain facilities that are suitable to facilitate the proper handling and hygiene practices, as well as to perform the necessary supervision of the above to ensure hygienically safe products.
- To comply with the current environmental laws and regulations and the commitments endorsed by the organization, striving at all times to remain ahead of the established standards to the greatest extent possible.
- To make sustainable use of natural resources, encouraging efficient energy use and rational use of water and raw materials and promoting recycling practices.
- To manage and treat waste and emissions in a manner that is respectful of the environment and to minimize the generation of the above in its operations.
- To evaluate the environmental aspects resulting from all present and future activities and products, monitoring them with the aim of preventing or minimizing their effects.
The MASOLIVER GROUP Quality Management System Policy will be regularly updated by the management to ensure that it is appropriate at all times.
The Quality, Food Safety and Environmental Policy has been distributed throughout all levels of the organization, including among those persons who work on behalf of the MASOLIVER GROUP.
Begudà (Sant Joan les Fonts) Girona